Hunters - Episode 1 Hunters - Episode 1

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!

Your graphics, your voices, and everything else make this one of the best submissions I have ever seen... it is truly incredible!

Cannot wait till the next episode... and make sure that it is JUST AS LONG or LONGER than this episode... it's lenth is one of your episode's strenghths!

GREAT JOB!

Rhete responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it!

As for the episode length... I doubt others will be as long as this one. It was originally going to be two episodes but the 2nd half wasnt long enough so I combined them, plus I hate cliffhangers

3 Best Friends ep1. 3 Best Friends ep1.

Hmmm... it needs some work, heres advice

Heres's som advice:
1. No Background music that has lyrics, it distracts from the show
2. Make your characters talk
3. No word bubbles
4. MAKE IT MUCH LOnger!
5. Good try... get some more experience and you'll be GREAT!

Mobbsy responds:

Sorry for wasting your time, this isn't the best dishy can do, he was just bored and tried to annoy me by submitting this peice of turd under my name. thanks for the advide though

Blockhead: Episode 3 Blockhead: Episode 3

Hilarious!

This is an awesome FLASH Series! I've LOOVED every episode, but I think that you should make a WEBSITE that houses all the episodes on it! Anywayz.. can't wait til'' Episode 4!

Mysterious Dungeon Mysterious Dungeon

pretty great game!!!

You need alot of patience to play this game and i don't really have that... :( It's a good game, tho!! Level 3 just was too hard and the levels took way too long to beat... but, IT WAS GREAT!!

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

THE BEST GAME ON NEWGROUNDS...

Pretty damn amazing!!!! This game took me about a half hour to complete which is a long time for a Newgrounds Game!!! I am sooooo looking forward to TA 2!!!

The one level that gave me the hardest trouble was The Dock level because it took me a long time to figure out. Maybe u shud make the levels in the next one as hard as that, so it'll take alot longer to finish!!! GREAT JOB DUDE, YOU ROCK!